Leading international company manufacturing design furniture products with typical Italian taste is looking for a passionate, goal-oriented, and proactive sales executive to involve in the Middle East and LATAM sales team.
Getting in touch with top performer design and architecture studios, professionals with international standing aimed to promote, to position, and to sale specific products in their projects. Middle East & LATAM Sales Executive will be committed to:
- Contacting, visiting, and engaging architects and designers;
- Providing them info materials – tech documentation and specific solutions for their projects;
- Get involved in the project, make offers, sell and accompany the client in the acquisition process;
- Collecting feedback – opinion and everything matter about any comments on the products;
- Being of support to the sales force in flashing potential business opportunities;
- Work based on customer service, problem-solving and great availability to the clients;
- Reporting to headquarters on periodic timing;
- Traveling to the Middle East and LATAM region on a monthly basis for 10/12 days.
We’re looking for a professional with an architectural or design degree with no specific job experience. What matters is the ability in seeing both technical and aesthetical solutions in interior design projects together with a strong capability in engaging good interpersonal relationships.
Fluency in English is mandatory (knowing Spanish language would be a benefit). Good capability in using computer applications (such. as Ms Office, Autocad) is needed. Resident in Italy (with no specific city residency requirement).
We offer the possibility to join a dynamic team working in an extremely fast and evolving multinational environment with good conditions related to specific candidate’s features.
If you’re interested in the position, submit the form below.