We’re looking for a passionate, goal-oriented, and pro-active Business Developer for the North America Market (BASED IN LOS ANGELES).
He/She hits sales targets and achieves growth of the American Market in full compliance with the financial goals established by the business management. Collaborates closely with the area manager, administration and technical teams in Italy and establishes collaborative working relationships
– Contacting, visiting, and engaging architects and designers and providing them info materials – tech documentation and specific solutions for their projects;
– Getting in touch with top performer design and architecture studios, professionals with international standing aimed to promote and to position specific products in their projects;
– Collecting feedback – opinion and everything matter about any comments on the products;
– Reporting to headquarters on periodic timing;
– 2-3 years of work experience, possibly followed by a reliable network that is connected to the industries of further expansion: Architecture, Industrial Design and Luxury Premium products sector;
– Effective presentation skills in a variety of formal settings, both inside and outside the organization;
– Must be willing and ready to travel, including international trips;
– Must have granted permission to work legally in the U.S. without future Visa sponsorship requirements;
– English Native speaker of fully fluent.
– Reliable Book of Business
– Experience dealing with product interior and/or architecture-real estate business
– Working proficiency in a second language as Italian
We offer the possibility to join a dynamic team working in an extremely fast and evolving multinational environment with good conditions related to specific candidate’s features.
If you’re interested in the position, submit the form below.