Leading international company manufacturing design furniture products with typical Italian taste is looking for a passionate, goal-oriented, and pro-active person to involve as General Manager Assistant in the business team management.
Getting in touch with top management, customers, and stakeholders in managing and executing the General Manager’s daily business agenda, the General Manager Assistant activities will be:
- Assisting the director and managerial staff;
- Providing training and guidance;
- Creating schedules;
- Working with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service;
- Supporting the organization’s strategic alliances and partnerships;
- Ensuring performance goals are met and set;
- Fulfilling duties delegated by the director;
- Attending and overseeing meetings;
- Participating in strategic planning;
- Representing the organization to the public, key stakeholders, and business partners;
- Planning and implementing the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events, and official administrative acts;
- Supporting in the creation of budgets and track expenditures;
- Creating presentations for meetings.
We’re looking for a young man/woman with an architectural, design, or engineer’s degree with no specific job experience. What matters is:
- Ability in organizing and executing daily business life with a strong capability in engaging good interpersonal relationships;
- Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory (knowing an oriental language would be a benefit);
- Excellent capability in using computer applications (such. as Ms Office in particular Excell – iWork) is needed;
- Resident in Ferrara – Ravenna or Bologna areas.
We offer the possibility to join a dynamic team as General Manager Assistant working in an extremely fast and evolving multinational environment with good conditions related to specific candidate’s features.
If you’re interested in the position, submit the form below.