Linvisibile presents the first Pocket door, which holds an unprecedented technological, functional and patent surplus value.
An innovative product that revolutionises the concept of assembly, handling and maintenance for sliding doors. It is the ideal partner to any settings whether at home or work.
It can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather) to create special atmospheres, in a tasteful way. There are lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions offered as well.
Strong points and advantages of our product:
– Extremely easy to assemble. Technology was conceived to renew and markedly simplify both assembly and maintenance of the panel, characteristic of the sliding systems known so far. Just acting on 2 screws is enough to fully install and adjust the panel, without the need to work directly on the leaf;
– 100% solid structure. The aluminium walls forming the panel housing pocket are as sturdy as the walls themselves. The structure is so solid that not even the slightest bending is formed, thereby there is no risk of cracks in the plaster and/or pre-selected finish;
– There is a template used as a strengthening spacer to keep the entire structure perfectly true and square during assembly, and to ensure a perfect panel housing pocket/ striker alignment;
– Highly functional sliding system. Thanks to the body-guide patented no operation is carried out on the panel. All that is required is to acting on 2 screws only, placed close to the upper corner between the top rail and the striker, always easily reached, even when the door is being used. The carriage, fitted to the guide, has bumpers so that the panel can be opened and closed while softly braked, with precise, safe and absolutely silent movements. Moreover, the guide “isolate” all the frame top rail and the panel housing pocket walls so that all vibrations caused by sliding do not affect them, which reduces any risk and defect transmitted to the plaster down to zero;
– Refined aesthetic sense. Thanks to a basic directional system that guides panel movement, the visible leaf surfaces are absolutely free of through grooves. When the leaf is open, the panel is perfectly aligned with the jamb, which grants the assembly an extremely linear and essential appearance. Moreover, this directional system keeps the door centre line aligned when the leaf slides, which guarantees optimal panel stability and avoids sideways ‘oscillation’ at opening/closing.
– Invisible handles. Doors are fitted with totally invisible handles, perfectly flush to the panel and matching the panel color, which stresses invisibility and the artistic structural cut. Exclusive Linvisibile feature.
– A square tubular spacer (TEMPLATE) is used as a strengthening element to keep the entire structure perfectly true and square during assembly and to ensure a perfect panel housing pocket/ striker alignment.
Dimensions and personalizations
The Pocket door can be made in the following sizes:
Standard measures: mm 700/ 800/ 900/1200 widht X H 2100 /2400/2800 mm
Not standard measures (step to the centimeter):
– all width from 610 to 1200 mm
– all height from 1910 to 3500 mm
Dimensions Metal finishing version:
Width from 600 to 900 mm – Height: from 1900 to 2800 mm ( for the 125-150 mm model, heights up to 2900 mm)
Dimensions Moulded version:
Max available dimensions width 1200 mm x height 2800 mm
Peculiar technical details
• The aluminum walls forming the panel housing pocket are as sturdy as the walls themselves. The structure is so solid that not even the slightest bending is formed, thereby there is no risk of crack in the plaster and /or pre-selected finish.
• The visible leaf surfaces are absolutely free of through grooves (except for any work done to fit handles).
• A template used as a strengthening spacer to keep the entire structure perfectly true and square during assembly.
• It is provided with a pulling eyelet flush-fitting handle lacquered white RAL 9016 or matt chrome.
• Possibility to realize different types of handles with milling
Double leaves version
The double leaves Pocket Door keeps the main characteristics of the one leaf version:
• Universal aluminium frame, for masonry and plasterboard;
• Feasible for 105, 125 and 150 mm thick walls;
• Possibility to apply the skirting boards flush on the 125 mm version (according to the specifications which are similar to the single door);
• 2 types of panels (free of visible functional processing)
– Standard with the same “squared” shape as the single door panel;
– Upon request, panels with doorstop, with lock and lock strike overlapping on the edge;
• The panel adjustments are always accessible even when the doors are already installed;
• Invisible handle on the edge for pulling;
• The product is equipped with dampening system for opening and closing doors
NOTE: only restriction: for clear width of the single door equal to or less than 750 mm, but with a minimum of 540 mm, the damping is present only on closing;
• Bumpers: as for the 35 kg or 50 kg version of the Linvisibile Marea | Pocket Door depending on the weight of the door for which they are designed;
• By default made with symmetrical doors (the feasibility of a-symmetric doors is evaluated on request)
• Minimum size of clear width: Width 540+540 x 1000 mm Height;
• Maximum size of clear width: Width 900+900 x 2400 mm Height
Glass panel version
A unique system in the sliding glass doors panorama because it allows, thanks to patented guide rail with bumpers, controlling the movement of the door, for softly braked opening and closing.
Glass Pocket Door specification
Scope of supply:
* aluminium frame,
* glass leaf INCLUDED,
* servo assisted anchorage of the glass panel composed of:
– guide with bumpers,
– carriage equipped with anchorages for glass (and the relative carters),
– base guide,
– profiles for adapting the frame to glass thickness;
– chrome metal pulling handle.
The anti-touch finishing is only done on the side of the glass with the acid etching. At the time of ordering the side chosen must be specified.
The laminated glass is done by joining two plates between which the lacquer/acid etching layer is normally inserted.
The acid etched glass produces a satin texture finish with a “see-through” effect on the surface
The transparent glass makes it possible to see through the leaf.The glass supplied is tempered, 10 mm (single) thick or 5+5 mm (laminated).
To allow easy grip of the handle the glass door is designed to reduce the clear width of the frame by about 10 cm, precisely because the door protrudes over the frame line by about 10 cm (example: for frame with clear width :800mm with effective width P.S.:700mm).