Linvisibile expands its range of vertical pivot doors with a new proposal that pays homage to one of the oldest and most valuable materials in the world. The new Linea Vertical Pivot door is a glass door that integrates an innovative system of hidden pivots.
This interior glass door is made up of an anodized aluminium perimeter frame which encloses an 8 mm thick glass sheet. Available with or without stop, the leaf hides a mechanism that allows it to rotate up to 360°. It is the ideal pivoting door to partition a room into several spaces, without ever depriving them of natural light.
The Linea Vertical Pivot Door system adapts effortlessly to any interior décor style. It is suitable in the design of both public and residential environments to solve space problems or simply for its strong aesthetic impact.
The glass sheet is available in five options (transparent glass, transparent glass with mesh, acid-etched or rear-lacquered glass or mirrors) to be combined with seven different colours of anodized or matt lacquered frame.
Linea Vertical Pivot Door consists of:
– an extruded aluminium frame (EN AW 6060- Anticorodal 063 alloy) which replaces the box (intrados-jamb), available in pull versions or with push/pull option, including upper steel pivot Mod. “MAB AC-8” and adhesive foam gasket (for pull version);
– a leaf consisting of:
• 8 mm thick tempered glass sheet (4+4 mm in the case of laminated glass), including upper pivot stop, magnetic lock of the B-Twin series, pin Mod. “MAB AC-299” (for floor). Panel with hole for handle; keyhole or latch hole on request;
• 50 mm thick perimeter frame in anodized or matt lacquered aluminium, containing the glass sheet.
In both versions of the Linea Vertical Pivot Door, with or without a stop, the hidden pivot can be positioned at 100 mm from the jamb up to the centre of the panel.
The standard installation hardware also includes the aluminium TEMPLATE to be used for drilling a floor hole to install pin “MAB AC-299”.
Dimensions and personalizations
Linea Vertical Pivot Door complements any space of both residential and commercial settings. It is available in both single and double-leaf versions.
The new Linea Vertical Pivot Door is available in the following sizes:
*Width: 600 to 1200 mm – Height: 1900 to 3000 mm
• Possibility of applying floor door closers (MAB pump with speed adjustment);
• Floor positioning template supplied as standard.