The Modular Systems are the first and exclusive sliding systems without a containment pocket. The product consists of a basic system, fixed leaf plus mobile leaf, which can be integrated with additional leaves.
Thanks to its characteristic of modularity, it is an extremely versatile product ideal for environments where you do not want to make structural interventions. The peculiarity of the product is precisely that of not requiring masonry interventions but is able to fit into existing pre-rooms as it does not require the installation of wall pockets to contain the panels, which always remain visible.
The Linea version consists of a 50 mm thick anodized aluminium perimeter frame, which contains a glass plate 8 mm thick (4+4 if stratified) in five variants: clear glass, clear glass with mesh, acid-etched glass, RAL back-lacquered glass and mirror.
The Linea Modular Sliding System is composed of:
- Rail support is available in the ceiling recessed version completely concealed, or a visible guide (named veletta) is available on request, matching the other metal components
- Guide and lower base directional to keep the center line in the axis during sliding, giving high stability to the panel and preventing it from swinging sideways, also available on request in the same colour as the other metal components
- Equipped as standard with a recessed handle on an anodized plate.
Dimensions and personalizations
Linea Modular Sliding System is available in the following dimensions
– all widths from 800 mm up to 1400 mm
– all heights from 2400 mm up to 3000 mm