Linvisibile Infinito Pocket door is the innovative system that allows to apply diverse decorative finishes over the panel surfaces, thanks to an aluminium outer frame system which hosts the preselected coating, the variety of finishes that can be applied to the Infinito pocket door extends to any material with a maximum thickness of 3 mm and an overall weight below 70 kg. Furthermore, the versatility of this product also offers the opportunity to apply different finishes on both sides of the leaf and to personalise the colour of the outer frame in matt lacquer, compatible with the coatings selected or anodised in different colours.
Infinito pocket door is composed by:
– an extruded aluminium frame (EN AW 6060 alloy – Anticorodal 063), for finished walls of 105 mm, 125 mm o 150 mm of thickness, which makes aluminum perfectly paintable, guaranteeing perfect anchorage to walls and plasterboard;
– A panel, 50 mm thick, consisting of:
• internal structure consisting of honeycomb panels;
• perimeter frame in extruded oxidized natural aluminium applied along the perimeter to the panel with a fixing system with square angles;
• liners of the pre-selected coating material, 3 mm (laminate, fiberglass, methacrylate) or 4 mm thick (glass / mirror), applicable over the panel sides, available in the following finishes: laminate, fabric, glass, mirror, microcement and goes porcelain;
• the panel is prepared to fit 2 invisible flush fitting handles (hole diameter 48 mm except for gres porcelain and glass finishes) and drag eye (hole diameter 25 mm). Handles not supplied.
• high performance removable sliding guide, for openings and closures softly braked and totally silent, complete with carriage equipped with dampening system;
– Lower directional system to prevent any oscillation of the panels during movement
• Square tubular spacer of 50 × 50 mm (template);
• Extruded vertical infill profile to be installed on site on the closing side, without resorting to any stuccoing or to the use of screws;
– ESAFLEX HC 65 flexible seal for rebate on the frame
– Coextruded black seal ESAFLEX HC for vertical infill
Dimensions and personalizations
Infinito Pocket door is available in single leaf version on the following dimensions (clear width):
Finished wall thickness of 105 mm:
• widths: from 700 to 1200 mm x heights from 1900 to 2800 mm
Finished wall thickness of 125 mm
• widths: from 700 to 1200 mm x heights from 1900 to 2950 mm
Finished wall thickness of 150 mm
• widths: from 700 to 1200 mm x heights from 1900 to 3500 mm
Peculiar technical details
• The aluminum walls forming the panel housing pocket are as sturdy as the walls themselves. The structure is so solid that not even the slightest bending is formed, thereby there is no risk of crack in the plaster and /or pre-selected finish.
• The visible leaf surfaces are absolutely free of millings (except for any work done to fit handles).
• A template used as a strengthening spacer to keep the entire structure perfectly true and square during assembly.
• It is provide of a pulling eyelet flush-fitting handle lacquered white RAL 9016 or matt chrome.
• Possibility to realise different types of handles with milling