The Modular System in the Infinito version is the innovative external sliding system without a containment pocket, which allows you to apply multiple decorative finishes on the surfaces of the panels, thanks to a system of perimeter frame in anodized aluminium that houses the chosen coating.
The Infinito Modular Sliding System can be made in all possible finishes that have a maximum thickness of 3 mm. The product consists of a basic system, fixed leaf plus mobile leaf, which can be integrated with additional leaves. Thanks to its characteristic of modularity, it is an extremely versatile product ideal for environments where you do not want to make structural interventions.
The peculiarity of the product is precisely that of not requiring masonry interventions but is able to fit into existing pre-rooms as it does not require the installation of wall pockets to contain the panels, which always remain visible.
The Infinito Modular Sliding System is composed by:
- Rail support available in the ceiling recessed version is completely retractable, or visible guide (named veletta), available on request, matching the other metal components
- Guide and lower base directional to keep the center line in the axis during sliding, giving high stability to the panel and preventing it from swinging sideways, also available on request in the same color with the other metal components
- Equipped as standard with recessed handle
- Possibility to apply different finishes on the facades
- Possibility to customize the colour of the perimeter frame, anodized in different colours of the Linvisibile palette or matt lacquered to match the chosen surface
- Possibility to insert joining elements between the finishing slabs.
Dimensions and personalizations
Infinito Modular Sliding System is available in the following dimensions:
– all widths from 800 mm up to 1400 mm
– all heights from 2400 mm up to 3500 mm