The External Sliding Door is designed with panels that move seamlessly alongside the wall. They are suspended on a rail that can be concealed within the ceiling or mounted on the wall and then covered with an anodized profile (mantovana).
For a more innovative approach, consider the Infinito version of the External Sliding System. The Infinito External Sliding Door eliminates the need for a containment pocket and allows for the application of multiple decorative finishes on the panel surfaces. This is made possible by a system of perimeter frame in anodized aluminium that houses the desired coating.
The Infinito External Sliding Door offers a diverse range of finishes with a maximum thickness of 3mm.
The Infinito External Sliding Door consists of:
- Guide support frame in wood and extruded aluminium alloy (EN AW 6060);
- High performing sliding guide with high flow rates;
- Lower directional system to keep the centre line of the door in axis while sliding. It gives high stability to the panel preventing it from swinging sideways during handling.
- Rail support available in recessed version in the suspended ceiling, completely concealed, or visible guide (named mantovana);
- Equipped as standard with a recessed handle;
- Top rail anodizable as the other metal components;
- Possibility to apply different finishes on the facades;
- Possibility to customize the colour of the perimeter frame, anodized in different colours of the Linvisibile palette or matt lacquered to match the chosen surface;
- Possibility to insert joining elements between the finishing slabs.
(clear width, single leaf)
• all widths from 800 mm to 1400 mm
• all heights from 1900 mm to 3500 mm