The Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door is the new flush-to-wall pivot door by Linvisibile with 102 mm thick anodized or matt lacquered aluminium perimeter frame. Available with and without stop, this pivot system is composed of two hidden pivots (floor and ceiling) which allow the panel to rotate up to 360°.
This pivoting door can enhance any design project. The leaf rotates on its vertical axis with a wide, bright and charming opening that gives a strong personality to any interiors.
Thanks to its sturdy perimeter frame, the panel of the Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door can be ordered in any finish that has a thickness from 3 to 6 mm. It is a highly customisable product that allows applying different materials on each side and choosing the perimeter frame colour, either matt lacquered matching the panel surface or simply anodized in different colour variants.
Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door consists of:
– an extruded aluminium frame, available in the Pull or Push opening models (EN AW 6060- Anticorodal alloy 063), ready to house pivots and lock. It is suitable for both masonry and plasterboard walls;
– a 102 mm thick panel, comprising:
• internal structure consisting of honeycomb panels;
• perimeter frame in extruded oxidized chemical natural aluminium applied along the perimeter to the panel with a fixing system with square angles;
• selected lining material with 3 to 6 mm thickness (laminate, fibreglass, methacrylate, glass, mirror, leather, ceramic, etc.), applied on each side. In the case of preparation for Heavy Coatings, the maximum coating thickness is 10 mm (marble, granite and natural stones);
• hidden rotating pivots, which can be positioned at a minimum distance of 100 mm from the jamb up to the centre of the panel for the model with stop, or for the model without stop, from a minimum of 350 mm from the jamb up to the centre of the panel.
The Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door is prepared as standard for the application of thick coatings. In the Heavy Coatings version, the coatings are not included, but all hardware needed for installing and operating the door is included.
Dimensions and Personalizations
Thanks to the “made-to-measure” construction, the Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door is ideal for any commercial and residential solution.
It can be ordered with single or double leaf in the following sizes:
* Width: 600 to 1200 mm – Height: 1900 to 3500 mm
In the case of the panel designed for Heavy Coatings, such as marble, natural stones and granites, the Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door can be made in the following sizes:
* Width: 800 to 1200 mm – Height: 1900 to 3500 mm
• Possibility of installing a lock with an electrical strike plate;
• Possibility of installing high-performance closing systems, with speed calibration;
• Floor positioning template supplied as standard.