Filo 5 Vertical Pivot system is the patented door that lies flush with the wall and swivels open on a vertical axis, thanks to a sophisticated hidden pivot system.
Available with or without stop, the door can rotate on itself up to 360 opening degrees, obtaining a very exciting effect of movement. Filo 5 Vertical Pivot system is ideal for panel walls made of innovative high-tech materials, allowing designers to express their own ideas on architectural and functional space.
It can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather) to create special atmospheres, in a tasteful way. There are lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions offered as well.
Filo 5 Vertical Pivot Door consists of:
– extruded aluminium frame (EN AW 6060 alloy – Anticorodal 063) that replaces the doorpost (intrados-posts) and adapts to walls and plasterboard walls with different thicknesses;
– a panel with hollow-core structure, 50 mm thick, made with a perimeter frame in solid wood (Bahia rosewood, toulipier or fir tree) with high-density honeycomb interior, finished with 2 MDF sheets, 5 mm thick, on each side. Class E1- low formaldehyde emission. The model with stop includes seals at the jambs;
– concealed rotating pivots, which can be positioned at a minimum distance of 100 mm from the jamb to a maximum point at the centre of the panel for the model with stop, or for the model without stop, from a minimum of 250 mm from the jamb to the centre of the panel.
Dimensions and personalizations
Since it can be made to measure, Linvisibile Filo 5 Vertical Pivot door is perfect for both residential and contract installations. Ideal for internal doors, wardrobe booths, maxi panels, fitted panels, and large doors, available in single leaf as well as twin-leaf models.
In the single leaf version, depending on the selected finish, it can be made to measure 2000 m x 3500 mm H.
*Metal finishing version: all widths from 600 to 1800 mm – all heights from 1900 to 2900 mm
*Moulded version: Max. available dimensions
-Maximum width 900 mm to 2700 mm in height
-Maximum width 1000 mm to 2600 mm in height
-Maximum width 1100 mm to 2500 mm in height
-Maximum width 1200 mm to 2400 mm in height
It can be coated with wallpaper, trims, gobelin, decorative woods, decorations, skirting boards and mirrors.
• It is possible to prearrange the panel for the introduction of a mirror or glass;
• It is possible to realize the panel for raised sound insulation (with high-density cork and/or polystar ecosan);
• It is possible to produce the panel for greater resistance to humidity;
• The engagement of a straightener device (where foreseen);
• To apply a floor door closure (MAB pump with adjustable closing force);
• To supply flush fitting handles. (round or squared);
• Template kit supplied to drill the hole in the floor.