Linvisibile hinged system is the exclusive patented door, which is completely flush with the wall and reinterprets the traditional hinged opening; available in pull and push opening models. It is distinguished by the use of concealed hinges and the absence of door frames or jambs to achieve seamless continuity between wall and door.
It can be painted in the same finish as the walls, becoming almost invisible. Or the door structure can be left visible, with only the panel forming part of the design continuum and the panel finish.
It can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather) to create special atmospheres, in a tasteful way. There are lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions offered as well.
Filo 5 Hinged Door consists of:
– Extruded aluminium frame (EN AW 6060 alloy – Anticorodal 063) that replaces the frame (outer frame-posts) and adapts to walls and plasterboard walls with different thickness;
– A panel with hollow-core structure, 50 mm thick, made with a perimeter frame in solid wood (Bahia rosewood, toulipier or fir tree) with high-density honeycomb interior, finished with 2 MDF sheets, 5 mm thick, on each side. Class E1- low formaldehyde emission. Includes stop seals.
Dimensions and personalizations
Filo 5 Hinged Door is available in the following sizes (clear width):
*Standard dimension: width: 600; 700; 800 and 900 mm – height: 2100 mm
*Not standard dimension: width: from 500 to 1100 mm – height: from 1900 to 3500 mm (single leaf).
*Metal finishing dimension: all width from 600 to 1800 – all height from 1900 to 2700
*Moulded dimension: widths 900 mm x heights 2700 mm
It can be coated with wallpaper, trims, gobelin, decorative woods, decorations, skirting board and mirrors.
• It is possible to produce the frame without the header;
• It is possible to prearrange the panel for the introduction of a mirror or glass;
• It is possible to produce the panel for a greater resistance to humidity;
• The engagement of a straightener device (where foreseen);
• It is possible to apply a concealed door closure;
• It is possible to supply flush fitting handles (round or squared) or flush recessed handles.
Heat & sound insulation
The standard panel of the Filo 5 Hinged Door features a noise reduction of 18 dB certified by CSI. There is an insulated version of the panel of the Linvisibile Filo 5 Hinged Door. It guarantees a noise reduction of 37 dB (certified by Lapi). This insulated version consists of a panel with a high-performance material.