One of Linvisibile most valuable solutions is the arched version of the hinged door.
It draws sinuous semicircles on the wall that give elegance and originality to the environment. A special product for those who search in the shapes the real essence of the design.
It is distinguished by the use of adjustable concealed hinges and the absence of door frames or jambs to achieve seamless continuity between wall and door.
The Arched Hinged Door consists of:
- Extruded aluminium frame (EN AW 6060 alloy- Anticorodal 063), to integrate into the wall. Perfect anchorage of the aluminium to the walls.
Adaptable to all traditional wall and plasterboard thicknesses; supplied with concealed hinges, protected by PVC capsules. Paintable with good quality paints, enamels, etc.
- 50 mm thick panel with hollow-core structure (honeycomb), made with a perimetric frame in hardwood, finished with 2 MDF sheets on each side. Perimeter stops with rubber gaskets. Class E1- low formaldehyde emission.
Dimensions and personalizations
– technical details
- Possibility to supply a flush recessed handle or Linvisibile lever handle;
- arch available in round and low sixth versions.
(clear width, single leaf)
• all widths from 600 mm up to 1200 mm
• all height from 1900 mm up to 3500 mm