The MAREA sliding systems Altopiano and Marechiaro of LINVISIBILE are the first and exclusive external sliding systems, without a containment pocket, developed in collaboration with Giulio Cappellini.
Two diverse products, each one characterized by specific materials, thicknesses, textures and construction methods, which offer a functional and stylistic choice of design, responding in an articulated way to the project demands of architects and designers, who search for solutions that are capable to furnish the most exclusive environments.
ALTOPIANO represents a refined solution, inspired by wood, suitable for any type of environment that, thanks to the thickness of its leaf, the physical nature of the wood and the wide range of finishes, allows it to be inserted in any architectural situation.
“Altopiano and Marechiaro are environment division systems suitable for both home and public spaces. These two products can assume a different image, more technical or warmer depending on the finishes. A system of sliding panels which can be positioned from floor to ceiling or in a fixed beam that acts as a support.
Altopiano is characterized by a wooden or lacquered panel of strong thickness with a dent of different dimensions covered in metal, that serves as a handle. Its generous dimensions make it a product of a strong presence, able to customize an interior.
Marechiaro is rather a metal frame in different finishes that can contain panels of different materials, from glass to wood, from metal to fabric. It’s a very versatile product that changes appearance depending on the finishes. Marechiaro expresses its design strength realized both in large and contained dimensions.
Altopiano and Marechiaro are the answer for the need to create a filter or a division in the most diverse architectural contexts.”
ALTOPIANO is composed of:
– Hollow core panels of 80 mm of thickness, realized with perimetral hardwood and 2 smooth MDF sheets on both sides, capable of offering acoustic comfort. Class E-1, low formaldehyde emission;
– Rail support available in ceiling recessed version, completely flush, or “sottotrave” with exposed “veil” (realizable in finishes matching with the wall or with the products’ metallic elements), which can be hung from supporting beams with minimum wall intervention. The verification for the stability of the load-bearing supports to which the structure is attached is under the client’s responsibility.
– Rail in standard anodized silver finish, or realizable by request, varnished with the other metallic components, in finishes: black, petroleum, dark brown, light and dark bronze. Possibility to choose the rail with simple or telescopic sliding (not synchronized) for single or double leaves.
– Handle: The mobile panels are equipped with an elegant, full height recessed handle on both sides, customizable in the same 6 colours of the metallic components. By request, it can be realized with a 600 mm height (starting from 600 mm to the base of the panel).
Dimensions and personalizations
ALTOPIANO by Giulio Cappellini is available in the following sizes (clear width):
Width: 800 /1000 /1200 mm – height: from 2400 to 3500 mm H.
– Natural woods ( Flamed Walnut, Natural Oak, Stained Wengé Oak and Stained Black Oak)
– Matt and glossy lacquer
– Laminated Metal
– HPL Decorative Laminated
Finishes available for accessories (rail, handles and metallic components):
– Standard anodization: Sabbia dell’Adriatico, Canna di Fucile, Espresso, Oro del Marocco. On request: the whole range of non-standard colors is available.