Linvisibile at Cersaie 2019
For this years’ Cersaie, LINVISIBILE participates for the first time with its’ own stand, showcasing the brand new products which are newly added to the company’s product line.
We invite you to visit our stand at Hall 22 Stand B59 to join the renowned visual atmosphere curated by Marco Viola, with the newest novelties of Linvisibile: Zefiro and Titano Systems, along with the brand’s all time classic Orizzonte Skirting System. We will be welcoming you in our stand from the 23rd until the 27th of September, from 9 am until 7 pm from Monday to Thursday, and 6 pm on Friday.
For Cersaie, Linvisibile has prepared a brand new exhibition consisting of Zefiro and Titano Systems coated in various different material finishes. During this years’ fair, we are collaborating with material brands that are pioneers in their respected fields. Linvisibile’s beautiful new systems will be coated with the marble of Taltos®, the glass Madras®, the metal of De Castelli® and the ceramic of Laminam®.
PRODUCTS in EXHIBITION
– Brezza 4 leaves Titano System Filo 10 Heavy Coatings version, coated in Taltos marble: Verde Alpi and Arabescato Fantasia. Equipped with high performance Pivot System 3 by FritsJurgens®;
– Brezza 2 leaves Titano System Infinito version, coated in Madras® Graffiti retro lacquered white glass on one side and Laminam Ossido Bruno ceramic on the other. Equipped with high performance Pivot System 3 by FritsJurgens®;
– Brezza 5 leaves Zefiro System (Framed Version) coated in Taltos marble Onice Striato on both sides;
– Brezza 6 leaves Zefiro System (Framed Version) coated in Madras® glass: Crossing Mate Double face on both sides;
– Brezza 4 leaves Zefiro System (Framed Version) coated in De Castelli metal: perforated brass Ottone DeLabrè orbitale with an exclusive pattern;
– Brezza 5 leaves Zefiro Sytem (Framed Version) coated in Laminam: Seta Or collection on one side and Mirror with bronze effect on the other side;
– Brezza 4 leaves Zefiro System (Wood Based Panel Version) coated in wood veneer Ebony Makassar;
– Alba Infinito Hinged door coated in wood veneer on one side and laminate on the other side;
– Alba Infinito Hinged door coated in external etched glass on one side and internal etched glass on the other side, accessorized with LED lighting;
– Orizzonte Skirting System with a black anodized finish;
– Orizzonte Skirting System with a dark bronze anodized finish.
Founded in 1970 and located near Turin, Italy, Taltos belongs to the Velko Group together with St Facade Technology.
Taltos is specialized in the production of ultrathin big slabs of natural stones: ideal for facades, ﬂoating ﬂoors, suspended ceilings, mobile partitions, special uses (naval and aeronautic), unique furnishing objects, installations, pieces of art.
Italian made glass for Architecture and Design.
Madras® is a trademark indicating a wide range of glass products for Architecture and Design produced by the Italian based Vitrealspecchi with exclusive chemical processes: they permanently modify the surface of the glass and exploit its exceptional physical and chemical properties delivering new, extraordinary performance not only decoratively but also functionally.
Founded in 2003 by Albino Celato and heir of a long tradition in metal manufacturing, De Castelli is internationally well-known for introducing the language of design, mixing craftsmanship and advanced technologies. Pieces of furniture born from the collaboration with famous designers contributed to launch the brand, together with new surfaces solutions that enhance the characteristics of metals, born from on-going studies and research on materials.
Specialist in the production of large format and minimum thickness ceramic slabs for architecture, interiors, design and furnishings, it is the first company to have industrialized the manufacturing process. Born in 2001 and based in Italy, LAMINAM produces its’ own ceramic surfaces using cutting edge systems.