We are looking for a passionate, goal-oriented and pro-active person to involve in the Operations team reporting to Manufacturing Manager: Junior Manufacturing Planner.
- Planning and managing incoming orders (with support of purchasing manager), warehouse stock and manufacturing processes;
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full manufacturing cycle;
- Arrange, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce;
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets;
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements;
- Comply with laws and regulations.
We are looking for a reliable young guy to be responsible (after the training) for the entire manufacturing planning process. Junior Manufacturing Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire manufacturing cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- NO particular working experience (initial contract will be as internship);
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects;
- BS in engineering, logistic and supply chain;
- Resident in the area of: Ferrara, Ravenna, Bologna.
We offer the possibility to join a dynamic team working in an extremely fast and evolving multinational environment with good conditions related to specific candidate’s features.
Send cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org